Phone Flashing Done Right

Photobucket I reprogram Sprint & Verizon Andriod phones to boost mobile's $50 monthly UNLTD w shrinkage plan, I also flash Sprint to Sprint for those of you who have an old Sprint sero plan, you get to keep your same plan with your new device. I charge $60 fee for this service (normally $85). Contact me for details if your confused! With my service all features will work the same as if it was being used on Sprint. The only exception is there is no 4G since Boost does not currently offer 4G at this time. You will have true EVDO 3G speeds as long as you use the correct Boost handset as your donor phone. Both SMS and MMS texting, Internet with 3G speeds, GPS, Email, free sprint hotspot, Full access to the android marketplace and all of its apps. These phones can have both a clear or a bad ESN/MEID and will still be able to be flashed. Here's a list of most phones that will work: Sprint Brand: HTC Evo, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Evo Design, HTC Hero, Samsung Epic, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch, Samsung Moment, Samsung Transform, Samsung Conquer, Nexus S 4G Verizon Brand: Droid Incredible, Droid Incredible 2, HTC Thunderbolt Call or text me at 253-234-7810 or you can email the link. Im a professional programmer & conduct my business as a professional! Wanna see what others think...... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Phone-Flashers/227824707263565 I strive for 100% positive feed back, I want you to be happy and refer your friends and family!
Inquire about my mail-in service it's fast and reliable.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

SPRINT PHONES FLASHED TO BOOST MOBILE

While most sprint phones can be flashed, there are those sprint phones that can't, mostly motorola brands but here's a list of phones I personally can and have flashed.

Sprint Galaxy S4 (New)
Sprint HTC EVO ONE (New)
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE
Sprint LG Optimus G LTE (Eclipse)
Sprint HTC EVO LTE
Sprint Samsung Nexus LTE
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch
Sprint Evo 3D
Sprint Evo 4G (OG-original)
Sprint Nexus S 4G
Sprint HTC Evo Design
Sprint HTC Droid Inc 2
Sprint HTC Droid Inc
Sprint Samsung Epic 4G (w KeyBoard)
Sprint HTC Evo Shift (w KeyBoard)

The Same Verizon brands I've flashed also.

NEED YOUR PHONE FLASHED CONTACT ME 253-234-7810 (LEAVE A MESSAGE IF DONT ANSWER IF NOT DUE TO ALL THE SPAM I MIGHT NOT RETURN THE CALL) CALL OR TEXT.

seattlephoneflashers@gmail.com

Find and like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Phone-Flashers/227824707263565

No comments:

Post a Comment